Saturday Winter Pennant Semi-finals 18th September has been cancelled.
Grand Finals scheduled for 25th September if played will be as follows:
Sect 1 Men: Albury v St Pats Hilfiger @ Albury
Sect 2 Men: F/Hill Galahs v Wodonga Bushrsngers @ Grass Courts
Sect 3 Men: Glenly Gold v Wodonga Knights @ Glenly
If COVID restrictions don’t permit Wodonga and Wangaratta (Vic) teams to participate in Summer Pennant a temporary Preliminary Pennant League will commence. The format will be a 4-5 pool which can include mixed players. Players of all levels enter individually via text to Ken Wurtz 0418 437 313 by 12.00pm Saturday or ...
Winter Pennant Semi- finals have been put back by one week to 18th September because of cross border restrictions about playing competitive tennis. If no play then Grand finals will be played between top two teams on 25th September.
Sect 1 Men: Albury v Wodonga Bulldogs at Albury
St Pats Hilfiger v Thurgoona Flamin...
As you are well aware we are in lock down for the next two weeks. No pennant for the next two weeks and a decision will be made about finals in the coming weeks. Stay safe and get your jab
Saturday Winter Pennant 21st August has unfortunately been cancelled again
Saturday Winter Pennant 14th August is ON. Players from Wodonga playing in Albury and Albury Players playing in Wodonga will need a Permit from the Services Victoria Website to travel across the border. Permit for Organised Sport will be required.
MONDAY 11 October 2021
Where: ATA CLUB ROOMS, 365 TOWNSEND STREET ALBURY
Supper will be provided.
Saturday Winter Pennant 7th August has again been Cancelled due to the Victorian Lockdown.
Pennant for today 3rd August 2021 has been cancelled due to wet weather
Saturday Winter Pennant 31st July is now Called OFF. Too many Clubs are still too wet